Things you need to know before deleting photos from iCloud. Today we share how to delete photos from iCloud.Please follow the steps carefully.
- Backup – before deleting your photos from your iCloud storage/backup, make sure you have copies of the images to an external media or where they can be recovered when necessary. Doing so ensures that your favorite photos have not disappeared forever and ever. It is very important if the process goes wrong, you will have backup data.
- Effects of all Apple devices – removing photos from your iCloud storage/backup prevents you from restoring them when necessary and this applies to all Apple devices associated with the account. That is another reason why it is important to take a backup of all photographs before removing them.
- Irreversible action: the process of deleting the photo from your iCloud account is irreversible. And the deleted photos cannot be brought unless you have a copy in some other place. Since the removal action is replicated on all associated devices, the process cannot be undone from any of them either.
After understanding the consequences of deleting photos from iCloud storage/backup and after taking the necessary measures to avoid any loss of data. You can follow the steps below to delete the photographs:
- On your Windows or Mac computer, open your favorite web browser.
- In the address bar type www.icloud.com and press Enter. (Of course, the computer must connect to the Internet).
- On the iCloud login page, type your iCloud ID and password in the corresponding fields and press Enter.
- In the Verify your identity box, click to select the trusted device from the list to receive an authentication code.
- Click on the Next from the upper right corner of the box. Note: Steps 4 and 5 become mandatory if you have activated two-step verification or two-factor authentication in your Apple ID. If this is not the case, the identity verification will not be stopped.
- In the Enter the verification code box, in the available fields, type the verification code you received from Apple on the trusted device selected in step 4.
- Once, on the Main Page, click on the photo icon.
- om the top of the iCloud photo page, click on the albums button from the center.
- Click on the All Photos album on the next page.
- In the upper left corner of the open page, click Select photos.
- Click to select the photos in the album you want to delete.
- Click Remove from the blue bar at the top.
- In the confirmation box that appears, click delete to remove the selected photos from your iCloud storage.